New Russia Barometer
The first NRB survey was launched with the start of the Russian Federation in January, 1992. Each survey has a nationwide sample of 1600 to 2000 respondents; fieldwork is undertaken by the Levada Center (formerly VCIOM). For full reports see:
- SPP 511. PUBLIC OPINION IN RUSSIA, 2014. Stephen White.
- NRB XX, 2012, March: SPP 492 Public Opinion of Vladimir Putin's Return as President
- NRB XIX, 2011 December: SPP 490 The 2011 Duma Election
- NRB XVIII, 2009 June: SPP 462 Russians in Economic Crisis
- NRB XVII, 2008 March: SPP 443 Electing a New Leader?
- NRB XVI, 2007 December: SPP 442 United Russia's Duma Victory
- NRB XV, 2007 April: SPP 426 The Climax of the Putin Years
- NRB XIV, 2005 January: SPP 402 Evidence of Dissatisfaction
- NRB XIII, 2004 March: SPP 388 Putin's Re-election
- NRB XII, 2003 December: SPP 384 The Duma Election
- NRB XI, 2003 June: SPP 378 An End of Term Report
- NRB 10, 2001 June/July: SPP 350 Russians Under Putin
- NRB IX, 2000 April: SPP 330 Russia Elects A President
- NRB VIII, 2000 January: SPP 328 Russia Between Elections
- NRB VII, 1998 Mar/Apr: SPP 303 Getting Things Done with Social Capital
- NRB VI 1996 July: SPP 272 After the Presidential Election
- NRB V 1996 January: SPP 260 Between Two Elections
- NRB IV 1995 March/Apr: SPP 250 New Russia Barometer IV
- NRB III 1994 March/Apr: SPP 228 New Russia Barometer III: The Results
- NRB II 1993 June/Jul: SPP 216 How Russians are Coping with Transition
- NRB I 1992 Jan/Feb: SPP 205 Russians Between State and Market: The Generations Compared
Click HERE for a full list of Studies in Public Policy using NRB and related data.
POPULAR SUPPORT FOR AN UNDEMOCRATIC REGIME: THE CHANGING VIEWS OF RUSSIANS by Richard Rose, William Mishler and Neil Munro. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2011. For more details, click here.
RUSSIA TRANSFORMED: DEVELOPING POPULAR SUPPORT FOR A NEW REGIME by Richard Rose, William Mishler and Neil Munro (Cambridge University Press, autumn, 2006). For more details, click here.
ELECTIONS WITHOUT ORDER: RUSSIA'S CHALLENGE TO VLADIMIR PUTIN by Richard Rose and Neil Munro (Cambridge University Press). Table of Contents.
HOW RUSSIA VOTES by Stephen White, Richard Rose and Ian McAllister. (CQ Press, 1997).
Russian Regional Database: Survey and official statistical data, including regional voting results in the 1999 Duma election.